Dr Arini Beaumaris – Counsellor
About Dr Arini Beaumaris
- General Manager of Sunkids (Specialising in Education and Curriculum development and training for pre-schools) on the Gold Coast, Queensland. Rolled out training of staff for 19 Child Care Centres
- International Program Director, XL Pre-Schools Integrated best practices for home based early childhood programs.
- Director of the Kettering Centre for Continuing Education Wright State University, Ohio, USA
- Director of European Operations for the Council for Global Education and Director of the Global Concepts International School (Montessori Pre-school) Prague, Czech Republic
- Principal of Maxwell International Secondary School, British Columbia, Canada
- 20 Years working in TAFE the last 5 years as College Director. Involved in developing Early Childhood Training as part of such roles
- Originally trained and began my career as a Secondary School teacher
- PhD from Moral Judgement to Moral Action-Implications for Education
- Masters in Human Resource Studies
- Bachelor of Education
- Super Six Heroes Kit to assist educators and parents to raise ethical and wise choice children. Based on current research and doctoral findings. It lays an early foundation for emotional resilience, self-esteem, character development and academic success.
- System of early childhood education that integrate best practices of Reggio Emilio, Montessori and Waldorf educational systems, to develop capabilities in children for 21st Century living.
- High Capacity Communications, a system based on social neuro sciences that greatly improves communications and how to connect more effectively to others. This system also identifies learning style and how to emotionally sooth children.
- Graphic Assessment Profiling a values tool that measures the cultural values of an organisation, that identified strategies for change.