Dr Valerie Cole – Integrative General Practitioner
Specialties: Integrative Cancer Support & German Hyperthermia Treatment
MBBS, Dip App Sc (Nutritional Medicine) Swinburne University, Melbourne ACNEM
"After observing the incomplete paradigm of orthodox medicine and experiencing personally the benefits of complementary medicine in achieving optimal health, I changed my focus from just fighting diseases to creating long-term health by combining the best of safe orthodox medicine with Complementary medicine and specializing in the areas of nutritional medicine, energy medicine, anti ageing medicine and wholistic counseling with NLP."
Dr Cole graduated from the University of NSW, Sydney Australia. After 25 years of orthodox medicine she found it was incomplete, as it was treating only the end point (symptoms) of a process of degeneration in the patient’s body.
"To correct this, one has to look at cellular nutrition of the patient’s body, the host is the best defense, and to attend to the patient’s total well-being."
This lead her to specialize in nutritional and integrative medicine, incorporating all modalities to attend to the patient’s body, soul and spirit.
"Having seen the suffering of her patients with cancer, Dr Cole's goal is to ensure the patient gets the best integrative care available locally or internationally to give them the best quality of life."
In the last 15+ years of complementary medicine, seeing the clinical results with this integrative approach to the patient, Dr Cole as developed a special interest in:
- Immune Supportive Therapies for Cancer
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Sub-clinical Hypothyroid
- IV Nutrient Therapies
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Parkinson's and other Neuropathies
- Chelation therapies for Cardiovasular Disease and
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
With this particular interest in integrative treatment of immune supportive therapies for cancer, she has traveled extensively to visit Integrative clinics in the USA, Mexico, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
She constantly updates her knowledge in alternative and Immune supportive treatments for cancer. She will liaise with the overseas integrative clinic of your choice and supervise your ongoing treatment and follow up.
She keeps abreast with the latest developments in complementary medicine by attending scientific education symposiums and conventions internationally; especially USA and Germany.
Dr Cole is author of the book "Claim your Vibrant Health Naturally" which she uses to empower her patients to maximise the natural healing capabilities of the body.
She lectures on health in Melbourne, the Gold Coast as well as internationally.
Dr Cole believes in the Hippocratic Oath of “First do no harm”
Dr Cole's Postgraduate Qualifications
- Primary Course for the Fellowship of the Australian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine.(ACNEM)
- Post Graduate Course in Nutrition Ohio State University
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Nutrition Monash University
- Cellular Health Analysis Course - Metagenics
- Haemaview Course - Metagenics
- Postgraduate Course in Clinical Nutrition,University of New England(Armadale University)
- Certificate in Integrative Medicine (Swinburne Uni)
- Diploma in Applied Science-Nutritional Medicine
- Certificate Chelation Therapy and IV Nutrients(ACNEM)
- Certificate Nutritional Endocrinology(ACNEM)
- Cert.Natural Management of Hormonal Problems
- Cert.in Bio energetic Medicine. (Qantam Biofeedback)
- NLP Practitioner (Tad James)
- Cert in psychosomatic counselling
- Short course in homeopathy
- Short course in Naet Therapy for allergy elimination
- Short course in sports nutrition
- Short course in acupressure and kinesiology
- Author of Claim Your Natural Vibrant Health Naturally
Over the last 15+ years of practicing complementary medicine Dr Cole is convinced the body has the potential to heal itself given the right nutrients and balance.
A significant number of the clinical results from adrenal fatigue, thyroid dysfunction, fibromyalgia and hormonal imbalances have been very satisfying for her patients. IV Nutrient therapies and Immune supportive therapies promoting a better quality of life for all chronic conditions (cancer, arthritis, heart disease, diabetes, parkinson's, neuropathies) have also been rewarding if the conditions are presented early.