Dr Taufiq Binjemain - INTEGRATIVE gP, CLINICAL DIRECTOR
MBChB(UK), MRCGP(UK), MRCS(Edin), CCFP(Canada), FRACGP
Taufiq graduated from the University of Leeds, UK, in 2000. He then completed his basic surgical training and obtained his Membership from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 2005. Following that, he trained in Family Medicine and obtained his Membership from the Royal College of General Practitioners in 2011, the Canadian Family Physician Board Certification (CCFP) in 2012 and a Fellowship from the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners in 2012. In the last 16 years as a doctor, he has had training in various specialties in Surgery and Orthopaedics, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Anaesthetics, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine, Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery, Anti-Ageing and Regenerative Medicine (including PRP and Stem Cells), Nutritional and Environmental Medicine and supportive Cancer treatments.
He believes in personalised medicine, looking at the uniqueness of each person and working out the root causes of any chronic illness, which may include genetics, psychological, toxicities, lifestyle, nutritional, metabolic etc. He then works with the patient to address and treat each underlying cause in order to obtain a sustainable and long-term impact. He integrates the best of orthodox medicine with complementary modalities and patient empowerment through education, in order to achieve this goal.
- Supportive Cancer Therapies, including Hyperthermia
- IV Nutrient Therapies
- Autoimmune Disease
- Lyme-like Syndromes05
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Environmental and Metal Toxicology
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Diabetes management through diet and lifestyle
- Obesity / Weight Management - personalised approach through BMR measurement
- Skin Cancer Detection and Surgery, including skin grafts and delayed Moh’s surgery
- Plasma (PRP) and Stem Cells injections for musculoskeletal pain / osteoarthritis and cosmetic application