emily anderson - OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST GUILD CERTIFIED FELDENKRAIS PRACTITIONER
Emily is an experienced Paediatric Occupational Therapist, Feldenkrais Method Practitioner and Sensory Integration Specialist. After graduating from James Cook University in 2005 with a degree in Occupational Therapy, she soon developed a passion for Adult and Paediatric Neurological Rehabilitation.
After gaining knowledge for over a decade, Emily's philosophy of health is that the human body has recuperative, self-healing capabilities, and the nervous system is the master control system of the body. Her work interfaces with the nervous system and our body's use of movement to speak the language of the brain.
Services and Special Interests
- Neuromuscular Reflex Integration
- Sensory and Motor-Based Therapy
- Developmental Delays
- Sensory Integration
- Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner
- Bachelor Degree Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapist (registered with AHPRA - Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
- Contracted with Gold Coast Primary Care Network
Services may be claimed under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), The Better Start for Children with Disability Initiative, Disability Services Queensland, Non-government Organisations and Private Health Insurance rebates.